Fridge is a crucial family equipment. Nonetheless, when utilizing the fridge for a protracted interval, the fridge might develop into much less chilly as typical. There are numerous causes resulting in this and also you in all probability don’t want to purchase a brand new one. Some issues can resolve by DIY. At this time, allow us to train you how one can keep the fridge!
Inside Design: Weiken.com
Primary construction and temperature of the fridge
To start with, we have to perceive the essential temperature of a traditional fridge to find out whether or not there’s a drawback with it. The widespread types embrace two compartments: freezer and fridge.
The fundamental temperature of the 2 compartments:
- Chilly storage compartment (freezer): -18°C or under
- Contemporary-keeping compartment (fridge): under 4°C
If the fridge fails to succeed in these two temperatures, you may modify the temperature utilizing the controller contained in the fridge. If the fridge nonetheless fails to succeed in the usual, there could also be an issue with the fridge.
Inside Design: Earth Interior Design
Inspection technique: sight, contact, hear
If there’s a drawback with the fridge, we will do some easy inspections to find out whether or not the fridge may be adjusted or repaired by itself.
To start with, really feel whether or not there may be the wind blowing from the fridge. If there isn’t a wind blowing for a very long time, it’s often an issue with the fan. If the scenario is that there’s the wind blowing only for a short while or whether it is an digital fridge, it is going to produce some unusual sound. This exhibits the change of getting issues with compressors and different elements, which can must be mounted by technicians.
If the scenario is that there’s wind blowing, however the wind will not be chilly sufficient, there’s a probability that the air outlet of the fridge pipe is blocked, which impacts the refrigeration capability. The primary trigger stands out as the behavior of utilizing the fridge. For instance, if there may be an excessive amount of meals, the meals will block the air outlet, so the entire fridge doesn’t have sufficient house for freezing air convection, which causes not sufficient freezing air inside. You may prepare the storage location of the fridge by your self first, in order to not block the air outlet, and see if there may be any enchancment. If not, there’s a probability that there’s not sufficient refrigerant, and it is advisable discover a technician to buy further refrigerants or exchange elements.
As well as, for the reason that fridge is usually cooled by the higher ice tray, after which the freezing wind is shipped to the decrease fresh-keeping compartment, if the higher layer is just too chilly that the pipes freeze and the air can’t be despatched to the decrease layer, the decrease layer won’t be chilly. For those who discover that the situation of the fridge is that the higher layer is chilly sufficient whereas the decrease layer will not be chilly sufficient, this can be the explanation. You may attempt to empty the fridge and switch it off for one night time to let the ice within the refrigeration pipes soften, and the freezing wind can blow to the decrease layer. It should maybe enhance the scenario.
If not one of the above self-inspection and self-organization strategies can resolve the issue, it is advisable discover a technician to examine and restore it.
Inside Design: Starry Homestead
Fridge meals storage association
As talked about above, one of many the explanation why the fridge will not be chilly is the strategy of utilizing it, which additionally impacts the meals storage association. The fridge itself has been designed with a really helpful meals association. In accordance with its placement technique, it will probably scale back the scenario that the fridge will not be chilly sufficient because of the obstruction attributable to the meals to the wind.
- The storage shelf within the open place of the fridge is usually used for storing sauces, and the egg compartment is for storing eggs
- The uncooked and cooked meals within the fresh-keeping compartment have to be saved individually
- Meat or greens within the plastic fresh-keeping drawer within the fresh-keeping compartment is really helpful to be put individually
- Some three-layer fridges can have vegetable and fruit compartments. The vegetable and fruit compartments have a barely greater temperature of 5-8°C.
- When inserting meals, go away as a lot house as potential within the inside place (outlet place), and don’t push it to essentially the most inward place.
- When inserting meals, attempt to place the meals in a U-shape, go away extra space within the entrance place and the fridge shouldn’t be too full
Inside Design: Fineline Design
5 Fridge upkeep guidelines
Individuals who purchase a brand new fridge typically anticipate its life expectancy to be greater than 10 years. For those who don’t need the operate of the fridge to deteriorate too shortly, it is best to take note of the next guidelines.
- When inserting the fridge, it is rather necessary to save lots of house to dissipate warmth from the left and proper sides, in addition to the again (i.e. the fridge plug) and the highest. With Inadequate cooling house, the fridge would require extra energy and time for cooling. It is suggested to go away 5cm on the left and proper sides, 10cm on the again, and 30cm on the highest.
- Keep away from inserting the fridge in direct daylight or close to heating home equipment. It should additionally improve the strain of the refrigeration system, which can speed up the deterioration of the refrigeration system.
- The fridge is opened many occasions a day. Hold the door not open for too lengthy and press frivolously when closing to make sure that the fridge is closed tightly to forestall chilly air from leaking out and sizzling air from infiltrating. If sizzling air enters the fridge, the temperature rises and the fridge have to be re-cooled, which in flip shortens the lifetime of the refrigeration system.
- Keep away from placing sizzling meals within the left fridge instantly. Attempt to put the recent meals again to room temperature earlier than placing it within the fridge, as a result of placing sizzling meals within the fridge will elevate the temperature of the fridge and injury the refrigeration system.
- Common cleansing can scale back the prospect of mechanical failure. Flip off the ability and take away the movable equipment and shelf for cleansing.
The content material and footage of this text are offered and uploaded by the creator. It doesn’t signify the opinion of the corporate. If there are any copyright points, please contact us.
HKDecoman, now going international as Deco-Man, is a Hong Kong-based renovation platform which gives skilled consultancy providers and pioneers within the improvement of A.I. homeowner-engineer matching. We intention at educating the general public in regards to the artwork of dwelling renovation and have our eyes on remodeling the normal renovation trade, bringing standardisation, transparency, comfort and automation to the enterprise.