The Remodelista crew’s picks for gross sales, goings-on, and new merchandise we’re admiring, straight forward:
- This weekend: an outdoor art show in western MA, reachable by canoe or kayak solely.
- Mark your calendars: Nickey Kehoe’s fall sale begins on-line subsequent Friday, October fifteenth, together with their in-house merchandise and one-of-a-kind classic finds, too.
- Margot tell us about London-based lighting designer Michael Anastassiades’ new couch and different upholstered furnishings, Middleweight, simply launched at Three Days of Design in Copenhagen.
- The chronicles of a beginner’s first garden: suggestions, do-overs, and classes discovered.
- The time has come to nominate your favorite loo in the Bay Area.
- This week in sensible issues, we’re coveting these (extremely) good-looking laundry hampers.
- 7 ideas for dried flowers, grasses, seedpods, and branches.
Could we suggest: