Comfortable New Yr from all of us at Remodelista. Right here’s to ringing within the new—and some issues we’re noting this primary weekend.
Above: A wintry scene from Swish Chalet: An Alpine Remodel by Jonathan Tuckey.
- What if we didn’t build a single new building in 2022? asks Quick Firm.
- Julie is admiring Erica Tanov’s new assortment for Clé Tile: “I’ve reworked authentic prints from my clothes and homeware archives, translating them into a gaggle of tile designs,” writes Tanov. Check out the gathering here.
- A new-to-us source for vintage quilts (with a batch launching this weekend).
- Within the spirit of a candlelit winter, we like these delicate glass candlesticks by grasp Murano glass blower Davide Fuin for March.
- On the heels of final week’s Trend Alert: Hand-Painted Details Everywhere: a few inspired ideas for using leftover paint and sample pots from UK-based ornamental artist Tess Newall.
- A portable cabin in Poland.
- How to shuck an oyster (and a recipe, too).
- Out with the outdated: strategies for successful decluttering.
- A winter to-do list for the garden (because the gardener never sleeps).
Could we suggest:
- A colorful hanging stoneware garland by Michele Quan (all proceeds go to Seeding Sovereignty).
- And glass vases for the tiniest acorns.